To conduct real estate activities in the State of California , you must obtain a California Real Estate Salesperson or Broker License to do so. Getting your real estate license will require your full commitment and dedication to complete the required courses and to successfully pass the State license exam. We provide license preparation instructions in a simplified and relevant manner for better understanding and application of the real estate principles resulting in higher pass rate.
The required steps to obtaining the CA real estate salesperson license
- Successfully complete and receive certification for the following real estate courses:
- California real estate principles
- California real estate practices
- California Mortgage Brokering and Lending (recommended)
- Apply for the California real estate salesperson license examination. Allow up to six weeks before you will receive your test date from the Department of Real Estate.
- Take and successfully pass the California real estate salesperson license exam with 70% or higher score.
- Complete the CA Department of Real Estate Salesperson application form and submit a set of fingerprints to the Department. Allow 2-6 weeks for processing time.
At Elite Realty, we offer a comprehensive and intelligent approach to aid you in getting your CA real estate salesperson license as quickly as possible.
What You Receive in Our Licensing Program
- Live-instructions on the CA real estate principles which the State exam focuses upon. (12 weeks) Conducted every Saturday starting at 9 am until 1 pm.
- You receive all 3 DRE required California real estate principles, practices and mortgage brokering courses.
- 8 practice exams with 150 practice exam questions for each exam.
- Supplemental exam tips of major areas
- Glossary of real estate terms and word definitions
- Supplemental real estate mathematic information and practice math questions
- Guidance from an experienced, practicing CA licensed real estate broker